We collect information from you when you place an order. When placing an order you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, physcial address, phone number. When we process your order by phone, to meet our regulatory requirements , you may be asked for your date of birth, tax id number or Driver’s License. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and better respond to your individual needs.
- To meet our regulatory requirement as a registered and licensed money services business on by a State and Federal level.
- To improve our website. We continually work to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers.
- To improve our customer service. Your information helps us to respond more effectively customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Customer information, both public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. Your information and transaction history may be shared with regulatory bodies as is required to meet compliance and licensing requirements.
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you your product, provide updates pertaining to your orders, or to inform you about specials being offered.
We currently take all orders by phone or thru our website. You can expect that we will contact you by phone once you have placed an order thru our website in order ensure that we both know our customers and also to avoid having your most personal information transmitted through our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may upon request be required to share your information with State and Federal regulatory bodies in order to meet our regulatory, licensing or compliance requirements. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply
Terms and Conditions
Lifesong Development Group, LLC
902 S. Randall Rd. Suite C337
Saint Charles, IL. 60174